<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Peoplestalk | Sophia Johnson | Favorites</title>
	<link>https://peoplestalk.net/members/sophia-johnson51/activity/favorites/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://peoplestalk.net/members/sophia-johnson51/activity/favorites/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed of Sophia Johnson's saved posts.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:44:04 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.15.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4fae0398a692fcab36f6b845f994ce47</guid>
				<title>John Hall posted an update in the group Architecture: Shared media</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/26224/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 May 2026 11:43:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Shared media</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a9cef5819e9a63b388ea9c6020fa719</guid>
				<title>Kenneth Harris posted an update: The best advice I ever got about self-care: invest in relationships</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/24943/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 29 Jan 2026 11:15:49 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The best advice I ever got about self-care: invest in relationships</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>2</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4c5e75a7e8c4b66b984496179b37be46</guid>
				<title>Sharon White posted an update in the group Inspire &#038; Aspire: Growth requires embracing discomfort</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/24761/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jan 2026 10:04:07 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Growth requires embracing discomfort</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1d523461a9139a05683fd007b9b1e6f</guid>
				<title>Matthew Martinez posted an update: Trying to explain relationship dynamics to my family [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/24735/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jan 2026 03:59:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Trying to explain relationship dynamics to my family be like: making sense of my dreams</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f5b579f63a93f4c20a1f652b86eac238</guid>
				<title>Lisa Anderson posted an update in the group Daily Dose of Fun: I told my computer I needed a break  Now it won’t stop [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/24472/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Jan 2026 16:26:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I told my computer I needed a break  Now it won’t stop sending me Kit-Kats ads</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2919dc97614fa6173fa163e43333dba2</guid>
				<title>Mary Davis posted an update in the group Sports Players: Team first, glory second</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/24373/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 Jan 2026 03:00:38 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Team first, glory second</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d7f3cf07a0cb9ea144efceca917803c</guid>
				<title>Jonathan Carter posted an update in the group Nature Lovers: Nature nurtures the soul</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/24266/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 10 Jan 2026 07:27:00 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Nature nurtures the soul</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4826e0bc1165c74cac158e8fbb5609bb</guid>
				<title>Kevin Baker posted an update: The way I make coffee is probably illegal in several states &#x1f923;</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/24125/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 08 Jan 2026 08:10:09 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The way I make coffee is probably illegal in several states &#x1f923;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		