<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Peoplestalk | Sandra Jones | Activity</title>
	<link>https://peoplestalk.net/members/sandra-jones56/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://peoplestalk.net/members/sandra-jones56/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sandra Jones.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:22:02 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.15.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">efe934543ca2b1239b69f093662c7e19</guid>
				<title>Sandra Jones posted an update in the group Creative Corner: The sky understood the assignment ngl</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/28055/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 11:26:23 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The sky understood the assignment ngl</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1707f72f7fc1fbb8befb8829fe6005ce</guid>
				<title>Sandra Jones posted an update in the group Game On Squad: Confession: I collect games faster than I actually [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/25709/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Mar 2026 15:38:28 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Confession: I collect games faster than I actually play them. &#x1f579;&#xfe0f;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0edd21b7e5e792d87fcd98cd85709d8b</guid>
				<title>Sandra Jones posted an update in the group Daily Dose of Fun: My ex was a magician  Every time we argued, she made [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/24351/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 11 Jan 2026 18:53:45 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>My ex was a magician  Every time we argued, she made my happiness disappear</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2bac3494308f4d68042a6eece44ed1c6</guid>
				<title>Sandra Jones posted an update in the group Inspire &#038; Aspire: Every setback is a setup for a comeback</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/17578/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Oct 2025 16:07:41 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Every setback is a setup for a comeback</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>1</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b6af2cd51f57e2187bccaf1a5fcad680</guid>
				<title>Sandra Jones posted an update in the group Daily Dose of Fun: I bought a cemetery  Guess who’s dying for a spot?</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/17280/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Oct 2025 10:24:39 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I bought a cemetery  Guess who’s dying for a spot?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e310ecdafa138857a56aaab93fc0f5c9</guid>
				<title>Sandra Jones posted an update in the group Mindset Masters: Positive vibes: energy flows where attention goes #growth</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/16003/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Oct 2025 20:46:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Positive vibes: energy flows where attention goes <a href="https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/?activity_search=%23growth" class="hashtag" id="growth" rel="nofollow">#growth</a></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>3</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		