<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Peoplestalk | Robert White | Favorites</title>
	<link>https://peoplestalk.net/members/robert-white16/activity/favorites/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://peoplestalk.net/members/robert-white16/activity/favorites/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed of Robert White's saved posts.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 21:54:20 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.15.1</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">998002a067af02b5bae7fcce57ec7881</guid>
				<title>Susan Gonzalez posted an update: Wish I knew this earlier about mental health: it's all [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/25782/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Apr 2026 19:14:42 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Wish I knew this earlier about mental health: it&#8217;s all about consistency &#x1f4a1;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c10bfb09932b51ab3baeb1afbe484de1</guid>
				<title>Patricia Ramirez posted an update: Learn basic troubleshooting steps for</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/25345/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Feb 2026 11:22:16 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Learn basic troubleshooting steps for</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">20307b7e43519c6de0b54569b1257be7</guid>
				<title>Michelle White posted an update: Organize cables and cords &#x1f44d;</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/25126/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 04 Feb 2026 04:05:14 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Organize cables and cords &#x1f44d;</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">903d68d03c7e69aba3fd768754d54b6b</guid>
				<title>Lisa Carter posted an update in the group Daily Dose of Fun: Whoever stole my depression medication, I hope you’re happy</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/24741/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 27 Jan 2026 05:01:36 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Whoever stole my depression medication, I hope you’re happy</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e573d83abc01c2a9686f391db098e2bc</guid>
				<title>Thomas Williams posted an update: Best apps for note-taking: 1. Evernote 2. Lightroom [&#133;]</title>
				<link>https://peoplestalk.net/news-feed/p/24700/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 26 Jan 2026 11:14:44 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Best apps for note-taking: 1. Evernote 2. Lightroom 3. Discord &#8211; life changers! Game changer for productivity!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		